Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guaranteed Plays now 15-4 (+25.26 Units) Last 10 Days... Free Play Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guaranteed Plays now 15-4 (+25.26 Units) Last 10 Days... Free Play Inside!!!

I swept my guaranteed parlay last night and it brought my guaranteed plays record to 15-4 (+25.26 Units) over the last 10 days. My service plays overall have gone 22-15 (12.44 Units) the last 10 days, including a 9-3 (+11.11 Units) mark the last 3 days.

Today I have a guaranteed parlay that must win or you get the next week of service plays for free. You can get both plays for just $10.00, by clicking on Daily Package on my Premium Plays page. It's been a solid month of May here at Grey Wolf Sports, so hop on board.

www.gwsports.homestead.com

LINK EXCHANGE If you are a Handicapping service and would like to exchange links, then drop a line at [email protected] requesting a link exchange. You will be put on my Capping Links page. I have a banner you can swap with there.

Today's Free Play and I have another one on my free plays page at my site.

Houston/ Washington UNDER 8: A couple of teams that are really struggling at the plate, meet in Washington this afternoon. Houston comes into this game hitting just .198 and scoring only 3.3 rpg in their last 7 games, while Washington is hitting just .233 and scoring only 4.1 rpg in the same span. The Nats have also struggled at the plate at home, hitting just .228 and scoring only 3.6 rpg.Andy Pettite takes the mound for the Stros, and even though he has struggled this year, he is due for a big game, plus he does own a 2.76 ERA in 5 lifetime starts vs the Nats. Tony Armas has been solid all year, posting a 3.08 ERA in 9 starts, including a skinny 1.50 ERA in his last 3 starts. For Houston the UNDER is 9-2-0 in their last 11 Thursday games and 5-1-2 in Pettite's last 8 starts. For Washington the UNDER is 21-5-1 in Armas' last 27 starts after allowing 2 runs or less in their previous game and 28-13-3 in Nationals last 44 day games. A pitcher's duel at RFK today.

Good Luck Today!!!
Working...
X