E K Sports Associates Monday Daily Double

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E K Sports Associates Monday Daily Double

Well guys, it had to happen sooner or later, we got shutout on Sunday-"0 For", "Zip", "The Collar". Both of my releases went down, Cleveland and 'Nova. Well, at least my comp on George Mason came through. Why am I advertising this? BECAUSE GETTING SHUTOUT IS BIG NEWS FOR MY CLIENTS!! However, even the Sunday shutout isn't going to stop them from cashing TODAY and for the rest of this week-AND THEY KNOW IT. AS A MATTER OF FACT, THEY EXPECT IT! and know that I am ready to rebound in a BIG WAY today with a "Daily Double"-One Big Play in the NBA and one in the NHL. And what's even sweeter, is that I have two more BIG plays in my sights in Tuesday NIT action. You can tease these plays, parlay them, do whatever you want to do with them and YOU WILL MAKE MONEY. Most of my clients have been with me a long time because I am consistently making money for them..and I am ready to do the same thing for you for just $15 per day. I offer discounted weekly and monthly subscriptions which will save you even more money. $15, that's the cost of becoming a winning player. Contact me at my email: [email protected] for further detail or if you have any questions. I accept PayPal, FirePay, and Neteller for your convenience. Start winning today! My comp today is: Phoenix over NJ in the NBA. Good Luck!
Working...
X