E K Sports Associates Wednesday Winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E K Sports Associates Wednesday Winners

Okay guys, we are entering crunch time in the tournaments, NHL and NBA teams are jockeying for position in the upcoming playoffs...are you ready? WE ARE!! Let me help you get started on a winning streak that will reverse your current cash flow (out) situation and start bringing home the money. For $15 per day I will give you the highest quality selections you will find anywhere at any price delivered to your e-mail address every day. $15 per day (even less with weekly and monthly subscription plans) takes you from the outhouse to the penthouse. It's just that easy. I choose my plays very carefully and only release the ones I would bet on personally. I don't have salesmen, so you always will deal directly with me. I accept PayPal, Neteller, or Firepay and you can contact me at my my e-mail address to learn more about my service and subscription plans: [email protected]. What have you got to lose? You're getting hammered now by your book, start being the ******, instead of the nail for only $15 per day. Try me for a few days and you'll discover winning again. My comp play today is in the NHL: Anaheim (-135) over Colorado. Good luck and let's start winning together!
Working...
X