E.K. Sports Associates Friday Six Pack $$$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E.K. Sports Associates Friday Six Pack $$$$

WE ARE ON FIRE!!!!!! My clients got the brooms out Thursday night, SWEEPING, going a perfect 3-0. UCLA, Evansville, and Appalachian State all came to play for us Thursday, kicking butts and taking names, and my clients BURIED their books...AGAIN. And TONIGHT I have at least 6, that's right 6 HUGE plays ready to repeat that performance. What a week it has been, just like January and February were. Consistency...that is what I am all about. Making money for my clients every month, year in, year out. If you've been checking out my comp plays, then you've seen a glimpse of how powerful my selections are. My teams aren't just getting by...they are crushing the numbers Vegas keeps posting. For $15 per day you can get in on this cash "free for all" just by contacting me at: [email protected]. You will always deal directly directly with me..not some salesman with a "canned" pitch. You can get on board in time for the Big Dance and be playing with the BIG BOYS!! If you've been getting buried week after week with picks you've been getting from a "scamdicapper" who's throwing darts, you can change all that using PayPal (yes, my account will accept credit cards), Firepay, check or money order. It is time to decide...keep paying your book or start collecting...BIG TIME with solid, top quality selections. Start getting the respect you deservetoday and join a winning team-E.K Sports Associates. My comp today is:
    Drexel. Good Luck!
Working...
X