E.K. Sports Associates-Tuesday Cash $$$ Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E.K. Sports Associates-Tuesday Cash $$$ Call

Well, Monday has been very good to me these past months, usually yielding one or two quality plays and lasy night was no different. Two releases, two winners. It's just that easy. I released Louisiana Tech (-19) WON 74-49, and Phoenix (-2) WON 111-94. Even our comp play that I released on the forum WON (Montana State (-3) 75-70!! By the way, I am 5-1 over the last six comp plays!! Am I on fire right now? YOU CAN BET ON IT!!..and you should be doing just that!! Give me an email if you need more information and I will answer any questions you might have. I do not employ salesmen so you will alwyas deal directly with me. I usually release two or three plays on average and only when they are games I would bet on personally. I don't "guess" and I don't give out both sides. There are no special "clubs" which cost extra. Every client gets the same selections. I charge $15 per day (you are charged only for days I release plays..no plays-no charge) and accept PayPal, Firepay, check, or money order. Give me a shout at [email protected] and Iwill answer any questions you may have about me or my service. My comp today is in the NBA, New Orleans over Seattle.

Good Luck!!

E.K. Sports Associates
Working...
X