X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Basketball WINNERS !!!

Tuesday January 24, 2006

** College Basketball **

Tuesday College Basketball...alot of winners tonight on the hardwood. Fast Eddie told his clients that we would go 2 - 1 last night on TOP Plays and we went 2 -1. I GUARANTEE a 5 - 2 winning night on tonight's card.

7 TOP Plays going tonight in basketball, 1 NBA along with 6 College Basketball WINNERS. $50 Bucks for 30 days !!!

Fast Eddie is ready to watch the Super Bowl and hopes to be winning and grinning.

I will be back later in the week with a write - up and some good points and stats that will help you out with your Super Bowl Party !!!

You can call Fast Eddie 1-800-971-0082 up until 7:00 pm eastern during the week for any info that you may need or to get signed up for the month for only $50 BUCKS !!!

I, Fast Eddie, GUARANTEE that you WILL win money on all TOP Plays for the 30 days or you will get another 30 days FREE, with no questions asked. TOP Plays are hitting 54% lifetime as of today. Where else can you get a better deal ?

Don't pay me for my time, but pay me for how much money I can win for you !!!

Tuesday January 24, 2006
    College Basketball
    5* Regular Play -
    * Auburn
    * Ohio U

...winning and grinning...

Eddie McKinney
    Fast Eddie Sports

...thanks for having me on board
    ...winning and grinning...
Working...
X