• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Playoff WINNER !!!

Sunday January 22, 2006

** NFL Playoffs ***

Are you ready for some football ???

Carolina Panthers v. Seattle Seahawks

Fast Eddie Sports is ready to watch the NFL Playoffs and hopes to be winning and grinning.

There are three key statistical angles that winning playoff teams generally possess: more rushing yards, more yards per pass attempt and fewer turnovers in the game.

When you combine the factors and find teams that have edges in all three key statistical aspects, the records are 60 - 2 straight up and 56 - 5 ATS. In fact, home teams that have enjoyed edges in all three have a perfect record of 45 - 0 since 1993.

The home team Seattle Seahawks have the advantage of all three angles in yards rushing, yards per pass attempt and fewer turnovers.

You can call Fast Eddie 1-800-971-0082 up until 7:00 pm eastern during the week for any info that you may need or to get signed up for the month for only $50 BUCKS !!!

I, Fast Eddie, GUARANTEE that you WILL win money on all TOP Plays for the 30 days or you will get another 30 days FREE, with no questions asked. TOP Plays are hitting 54% lifetime as of today. Where else can you get a better deal ?

Don't pay me for my time, but pay me for how much money I can win for you !!!

Sunday January 22, 2006
    NFL Playoffs
    5* Regular Play - Seattle Seahawks

...winning and grinning...

Eddie McKinney
    Fast Eddie Sports

...thanks for having me on board
    ...winning and grinning...
Working...
X