100% Free Month Off Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% Free Month Off Picks

Hi it's Dan Profits From Just The Facts Sports. I am a Professional Sports Handicapper with www.trackpicks.com

I have a special going on for the month of May. You can receive all my picks including my play of the day for FREE the rest of the month of May. I have been struggling this year with my picks so I gave the entire month of may FREE to my regular paid clients. This offer I will make to you as well with no questions asked. This is a hassle free offer with no sales pitch, no credit card required, no personal contact, no phone number required. You will receive my picks daily every morning for the month of May. You have nothing to lose, you can play my picks or just monitor them and see how I am doing before using my picks.

I am currently 24-28 -25.05 units so far for the month of May. You can verify this at www.trackpicks.com
    To sweeten this offer I will add a bonus. If you take advantage of the FREE picks for May and at the end of this month if my record is not +units for the month you will receive all of June for FREE as well. I am currently -25.05 units for May so it's possible for another FREE month of Picks.

All you have to do to receive the FREE picks for May is just reply back to [email protected] and type in FREE PICKS

Thanks for your time,

Dan Profits
    Just The Facts Sports
Working...
X