Under a winner, Tonights Pick!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under a winner, Tonights Pick!

Picking up another win with the Under on WVU-Cincy game we have started this week off on a great note. Tonight's matchup Boise St and Fresno St looks to be a great one. I have my 100% Money Back guarantee on this selection. I have been waiting all week for this showcase game and tonight it goes off! If you want to hit the man for some extra $$$ I have the winning side. Kickoff is at 5:00 pm PST, 8:00 pm EST. and I cannot take any orders 15 min till kickoff. Order Now and keep from getting shut out. In fact, order our 100% Money Back guarantee on tonights pick! If I dont win I will return your service fee of $10 back No Questions Asked.

If you have never tried our 7-day pass give it a shot. It consist from 7-10 of our Premium Football selections. It's only $40 and has the same guarantee as our weekend pass. If we don't win at least %50 of the selections you get your Service Fee back! Football week kicks off tomorrow so order today!

***To be added to our Free Pick Email list please send a note to [email protected]!!!

If you have any questions please reply or send email to [email protected]

To order Via PayPal:

Send $10 :[email protected]

Or use our buy now buttons on our website www.1-1bet.

Free Pick: Bowling Green -4
Working...
X