Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did 2-1 Yesterday****Have 3-0 Plays for Tonight!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did 2-1 Yesterday****Have 3-0 Plays for Tonight!!!

Check us out at www.Free-betting-picks.com and see what true quality selections look like!!! Contact me, I'm Jake*****I'll give you one day of Premium Selections for FREE!!! No Strings Attached!!

4 Units on Detroit Pistons -6 -110
    The Magic have not won a postseason series since advancing to the Eastern Conference finals in 1996, when they were led by Shaquille O'Neal and Penny Hardaway. They have been eliminated in the first round in their last four playoff appearances, including two straight with star Tracy McGrady. McGrady, who won the regular-season scoring title, has not advanced past the first round of the playoffs in his first five NBA seasons. "I'm just trying to get this franchise back on track, like it was when I was a young fellow watching Shaq and Penny here," McGrady said. "There is a lot of energy in this building (Orlando's TD Waterhouse Center) and I'm going to try to keep it here." Orlando is on the verge of advancing after posting a 100-92 victory over Detroit in Game Four at home on Sunday. McGrady scored 27 points and a playoff career-high nine assists and Drew Gooden and Darrell Armstrong combined for 38 points for the Magic. McGrady scored 89 points in the first two games of the series, but criticized his teammates following a loss in Game Two, when he scored 46 of Orlando's 77 points. Armstrong and Gooden scored 35 points en route to a victory in Game Three and were even better on Sunday. Gooden had playoff career highs of 20 points and 13 rebounds and Armstrong scored 18. Gordan Giricek scored 10 points and Andrew DeClercq added nine and a playoff career-high nine rebounds for Orlando, which seized control by scoring 18 consecutive points late in the third quarter. Chauncey Billups tied his playoff career high with 25 points and Wallace had 12 and 24 rebounds, including 11 offensive boards, for Detroit.

3 Units on Utah Jazz +9½ -110
    The Kings could be last team to beat Stockton and Malone in Salt Lake City if the 41-year-old Stockton retires and Malone leaves as a free agent. Both Stockton and Malone will decide their futures when the season ends, which will be soon if the Jazz can't pull an upset in Sacramento. ``We'd love to play what may be the last game against Stockton and Malone as a tandem. We would love to be a part of that,'' Webber said. ``That's something you'd love to tell your kids about.'' Malone led the Jazz with 24 points and Stockton had 12 points and seven assists. Neither wanted to talk much about the future after the game. Stockton left the game quietly during a timeout. Malone got a standing ovation from what was left of the sellout crowd of 19,911 when he was pulled with 2:25 left. ``We've played a long time together,'' Malone said. ``Hopefully the fans have appreciated what we've tried to do for this organization and for them.'' Two days after a gritty win got them back into the series, the older and slower Jazz couldn't keep up with the Kings in the second half. The Jazz are on the verge of getting knocked out of the playoffs by the Kings for the second straight year.

3 Units on Baltimore Orioles -1½ +110 (Lopez - R, Maroth - L)
    Johnson pitched five scoreless innings and Jerry Hairston had three runs and two RBIs to lead Baltimore to an 11-3 victory over the Detroit Tigers on Tuesday night. ``It was really close to being healed before I started the game, but I think the skin was still a little thin on top and it broke open in the second inning,'' he said. ``It didn't hurt my fastball, but it definitely affected my curveball. I kept hanging it, but luckily, I had a really good fastball.'' Johnson (4-0) allowed four hits and a walk, striking out two. He didn't win his fourth game last year until Aug. 15, but had little trouble with the Tigers, who are hitting just .182 as a team. ``They are a really aggressive team, so I didn't have throw as many pitches as I normally need to,'' Johnson said. ``I didn't have to go to curveball counts, because I got them to pop out early.'' Detroit committed two errors and several mental mistakes while dropping to 3-21. ``This one bothered me,'' rookie manager Alan Trammell said. ``Sloppy baseball is never going to be OK with me. Wins will be tough enough for this team, but they have to take pride in being prepared and playing smart baseball.'' One Tiger hoped the poor performance might be a long-term plus. ``As professionals, you have to ask yourself every night what you could have done better,'' said Tigers first baseman Carlos Pena, who committed both errors. ``A game like this is so bad that it is like taking a knockout punch. You can't pretend nothing bad happened.'' Rookie Jeremy Bonderman (1-4) gave up five runs -- four earned -- nine hits and two walks in 5 2-3 innings. Bonderman threw a career-high 118 pitches, 53 in the first two innings.
    Start by playing our Free Picks, and once you see that we 'do have the answers', take a look at our premium packages. It's that simple!
Working...
X