Another 2-0 Winner for Tuesday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 2-0 Winner for Tuesday!!!

Check us out at www.Free-Betting-Picks.com and see what true picks look like!!! Contact me, I'm Jake -----I'll give you one day of Premium Picks for FREE!!! But for now enjoy our free Selections!!!

3 Units on Milwaukee Bucks +7 -110

5 Units on San Antonio Spurs -9 -110
    The backup center scored on a jump hook over Tim Duncan after receiving a pass from Penny Hardaway with 2.3 seconds left to give Phoenix an 86-84 come-from-behind victory over the Spurs. ``Normally, I'm running out to set screens,'' Voskuhl said. ``The ball ended up in Penny's hands. Penny beat his defender. My defender went to help pick up Penny, and Penny flipped it to me. I just turned around and hit a hook shot.'' It was the Suns' only lead of the fourth quarter. Duncan, who had 24 points and 11 rebounds, missed an off-balance 16-footer at the buzzer. The victory tied the best-of-seven series at 2-2, with Game 5 Tuesday night in San Antonio. ``We were sloppy,'' Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. ``It was gross turnovers that made for easy layups at the other end.'' San Antonio committed 25 turnovers resulting in 33 Phoenix points. ``We just kind of gave it to them,'' said Duncan, who had six of the turnovers, ``and they were there to take it.'' Stephon Marbury, who said he had no feeling in his right arm after a collision with Malik Rose in the third quarter, scored 18 points. Shawn Marion had 17 points and Hardaway had 13 points and seven assists, including the game-winner. Scott Williams added 10 for the Suns. San Antonio's Bruce Bowen, 3-for-18 from the field in the first three games of the series, shot 7-of-8 -- five of them 3-pointers -- for a career playoff high 19 points, but didn't take a shot in the final 6:55. Tony Parker added 19 points, 15 in the first half. San Antonio led by 12 early in the fourth quarter and was up 75-64 after Bowen made his last 3-pointer with 6:55 remaining. AP - Apr 28, 2:00 EDT More Photos Hardaway and Joe Johnson, who scored six crucial points in the fourth.

4 Units on San Diego Padres -1½ +155 (D'Amico - R, Eaton - R)
    Brooks Lawrence (2-3) gave up seven runs -- five earned -- and six hits in 4 1-3 innings. He didn't walk a batter in his previous two starts -- losing both -- but struggled with his control against Cincinnati, walking six and hitting a batter. ``Walks kill you,'' Lawrence said. ``You have to make them hit the ball.'' Klesko homered to put San Diego ahead in the first, but the Reds took a 2-1 lead in the second on two-out RBI doubles by Felipe Lopez and Kelly Stinnett. Lawrence forced in a run with a bases-loaded walk to Sean Casey in the fourth, but San Diego tied it in the fifth on solo homers by Vazquez and Klesko, his third in two days and sixth this season. Klesko is 6-for-12 with four homers in his career against Wilson. The Reds used two errors to break open the game in a four-run fifth. Aaron Boone reached on Vazquez's throwing error starting the inning. Adam Dunn walked and Lopez bunted, with Lawrence throwing away the ball for an error that allowed Boone to score from second. ``The ball slipped,'' Lawrence said. ``It sailed on me. I didn't have a good grip.'' ``I thought that was the turning point,'' San Diego manager Bruce Bochy said. Stinnett was intentionally walked, and Wilson's sacrifice fly made it 5-3. Reliever Brandon Villafuerte hit Ryan Freel, reloading the bases, Jose Guillen hit an RBI single and Casey had a run-scoring grounder. Rondell White hit his seventh homer of the season and second in two games inthe eighth inning.
    Start by playing our Free Picks, and once you see that we 'do have the answers', take a look at our premium packages. It's that simple!
Working...
X