• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba Playoff Package Is Hot

BONE CRUSHER SPORTS PICKS NEWSLETTER

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR WINNING PICK

TODAY, APRIL 21, 2003

Call our offices between the hours of 9 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. at 1-888-859-7493 TOLL FREE for any questions or to ORDER YOUR PREMIUM AND GUARANTEED PLAYS TODAY.

THERE’S HONOR IN MAKING MONEY

THE NBA PLAYOFFS ARE HERE
    Start your playoff run with a purchase of my NBA Playoff Package for only $99.00. Throughout the season I have been extremely successful with over 70% WINNERS on my NBA PICKS. This year the team that WINS the NBA will PLAY LIKE A TEAM, has the HEART TO WIN, and has MUTUAL RESPECT between PLAYERS and the COACH. I look for these qualities when choosing a winner. This, coupled with the boys in the backroom, give me an edge that can’t be beat! Today’s picks are a mix of NBA Playoff Action and MLB, which by the way I have been ON FIRE! For those that purchased my NBA PLAYOFF Package, which started , two days ago and I have won both games ,I will email you with my plays. These PLAYS should be POUNDED, because in my opinion they are the best! Go for it big, cuz the guys in the backroom say these are the plays that will BURN YOUR BOOKIE.. For a solid PREMIUM PICK it’s only $10.00. My GUARANTEED PICK is still only $25.00. If you’re interested in getting the inside info on a WINNER, ask me. Purchase a GUARANTEED PICK and KNOW you’re going to WIN! Get your inside scoop with a 100**** GUARANTEED PICK by Bobby “BONES” BASSO’s inside, guaranteed play of the year.

Our record is unbeatable for the GUARANTEED picks which now stands at 24-8. You too can be a WINNER by using the http://www.bonecrushersportspicks.com/home.html.

Sunday’s BIG WINNERS were COLORADO 8-0 OVER SAN DIEGO, which opened at -145 and closed at -145, but WON 8 to 0. Put another notch in my belt for MLB PREMIUM WINNERS. And finally, my opening offer in my NBA PACKAGE WON as the LAKERS TOOK IT TO THE MINNESOTA BUCKS 117 TO 98. TRY WINNING – AFTER ALL, THERE’S HONOR IN MAKING MONEY! To find more picks go to http://www.bonecrushersportspicks.com/home.html and ORDER my GUARANTEED OR PREMIUMPICK OF THE DAY. It’s only a TEN DOLLAR PLAY for our PREMIUM and $25.00 for OUR GUARANTEED WINNER– THAT’S RIGHT, ONLY $10.00 for a QUALITY PREMIUM and $25.00 for a GUARANTEED WINNER. My free play today is the NEW YORK YANKES -165 OVER MINNESOTA with listed pitchers. .

By the way, Bonecrusher has changed its email address to [email protected]. If you want to email me, use this address.

TIME IS RUNNING OUT TO GET OUR NBA PLAYOFF PACKAGE – THAT’s RIGHT FOR ONLY $99.99, you can get the entire NBA PLAYOFF PACKAGE. You’ll be money ahead because YOU WILL WIN with my NBA PLAYOFF PICKS. Yesterday my NBA PKG WINNER WAS LOS ANGELES -2. ORDER online or CALL TOLL FREE 1-888-859-7493.

OUR WINNING WAYS HAVE CONTINUED with the Baseball Season. The Bookies have already been eyeing my plays because of my FANTASTIC WINNING PERCENTAGE! Use my picks and it’s better than money in the bank. There’s not a bank around that will give you interest that I can with my valuable information.

ONCE AGAIN, DO NOT FORGET OUR PREMIUM PICK and our GUARANTEED WINNER. It’s a LOCK! Go to the site for WINNERS.

For more information on our PREMIUM PICKS AND OUR GUARANTEED WINNER go to http://www.bonecrushersportspicks.com/home.html or call TOLL FREE
    1-888-859-7493

THERE’S HONOR IN MAKING MONEY
Working...
X