For a change, I'm putting the comp play First:

Houston +21.5
    Tulsa +29
    Vanderbuilt +21.5
    S Carolina -8

Now on to our regularly scheduled program:
    ----------------------------------------------------
    If Only It Were That Easy...

There would be no need to change sources, services and chatrooms everytime you lose money 'in search of' that next big thing.
    You know by now that it may not be THE best thing,(what is THE best thing?)but the 4D Chase system is unquestionably among the industries leaders for single season usage. How many other Pure systems do you have that you can follow from the start of the season to finish and still make a profit?
    Quick, name 2 off the top of your head.
    Exactly.

It's all in the numbers...

A good method of picking is to use matchups, weather, coaching and trends to select your games. That's time consuming and unless you're doing this for a living, it usually isn't worth the effort you put in.
    How many times do you put a play in based on matchups or player based trends and RIGHT before game time or even better, Right after you put your play in, someone get's hurt or scratched. Plenty of times...

"Oh, Randy Moss isn't playing? That shouldn't make a difference, right? And who's not playing on the other game I have, oh, it's just Kobe. I'm sure the team will be OK. Everyone else will just step up."

If they do it's great. If they don't, you begin to question or make excuses for your methods. Injuries don't mean anything in the grand scheme of chasing when done properly. There's 4 Days so something may happen from time to time, not EVERYTIME.
    Or you do put in the time and effort, place a large wager and you STILL lose. That can become emotionally draining, quick. There's nothing wrong with it if you have the time and patients, which some do. But not all of us. And for those of us that don't have the patients to wait and play that 'Perfect' one game a week there's still hope for us.

4D Chasing is an effective way to pick winners day in and day out. It, like everything else I do is number based. In my mind everything relates to numbers, EVERYTHING.
    If you gave a numeric value to every letter of the alphabet with A = 1 all the way to Z = 26, do you know the 3 most numerically powerful words in the English language? (On a scale of 1% to 100%)

Reengineer = 100%

Reengineer the way you place your plays. The methods that have been used by the many in the past aren't bad, but if you're looking for something NEW that's easy and simple, feel free to give this a try.
    And notice the word is Re-engineer, not re-invent. You're still
    playing money, right? So that's not re-inventing anything. But
    Re-engineering the way you play for more profit, if you're not
    currently having success, can't be a bad thing.

Attitude = 100%

If you don't have a winning attitude, especially when using this
    system, save yourself the time and money. If you're going to spend everyday worrying about how come one Day 4 play lost after 50 or so winning chases, something isn't being done right. Even if you lose a chase, the results are STILL there. When you compare the number of wins to the number of loses, you should still be making money. Keep a positive attitude and the season will be a lot more fun.

Discipline = 100%

Who knew that such a highly regarded word in every sector of the world, to include wagering, would rank THAT high. This is just to show how important it is. If you're laying your ENTIRE bankroll based on ONE chase and it ends your season, don't blame it on a Day 4 loss.
    Anymore than if you have a 'Lock' or 'Sure Fire Winner' and put it all down and lose. IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY! You have to prepare for a loss everytime you step out with cash in hand. Use proven methods for the best results, but expect that at some point you just may really lose. Loss isn't a negative word, it's a part of life and ultimately growth. And besides, when we learn, losses become lessons. True?

Incidentally, Fortune ranks 99% which just goes to show that:
    1) Money isn't everything, but it comes close.
    2) If you do the first 3, fortune isn't far behind.

Do you know what you're doing this fall for sports yet? Winging it as usual and hoping to survive the storm. The season starts in September, who knows, you may actually make it to November this year. Early November. Then cries for the NBA come with people already quitting on the football season because of THAT upset. You know, the one that
    EVERYONE (including you) is on and it fails. Anything past that
    Thanksgiving jinx that keeps hitting players rampid might just miss you area this year. Who knows.

OR

You could 4D Chase with the rest of us this year. It's proven, easy, fast, and gets Results. That is what you're looking for, right? OK. Freelancing may or may not have been good last year to you. But do you have a Consistant track record for NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL?
    You know better than I the answer to that, but I do know that whether you use the NBA 4D Chase or one of the other subscriptions being offered for all the major sports to include the Colleges, you'll be happy with the Profit. That is what you're looking for, right? OK, just double checking.

I've been planning this upcoming fall since the middle of July and expect this will be our best season yet following these systems:

NBA 4D Teaser Chase - The older brother of the WNBA 4D Teaser Chase, This is where the majority of my clients will be playing. Clients enjoyed quite a nice profit with the NBA teaser Chase last year and will do the same again this year.
    Posted in the ******* HOF, the WNBA Teaser Chase this year has compiled a record of (18-0) with one open chase which was cut short by the playoffs. There was actually one more which won, but not posted.

NFL 4D Teaser Chase - This is where the rubber meets the road. If you take a beating in the NFL like I and my clients used to do, you'll discover the NFL to be a much happier place using this method. A flawless year of NFL teaser chasing last year puts a smile on the face at the end of the season. Those that chose this option last year have already signed up for the upcoming season for the most part with more joining Daily. Don't miss out on this one if you haven't given it a look.

NCAABB/NCAAF 4D Teaser Chases - If you haven't gotten the point by now, I've found this to be the Safest way to make money not only in the Pros, but in the College ranks as well. You may not be big on teasers, but I KNOW you're big on winning. And that's what these are all about.

NHL 4D Chase - Someone leaked out that I had an NHL 4D Chase and they cancelled the season last year. Big cover up, too. I think the story they told the public was a lockout or something. Sounded pretty convincing, even got SportsCenter involved. Probably cost a fortune, but not as much as if the season had gone on. My newers clients can't wait for this one, because some of them are actually LOOKING forward
    to hockey now. And because of the Unique situations created by a Puckline/Moneyline situation, this is THE strongest chase system available that DOESN'T have teasers involved.
    This one ****** everything, even the puckline which is offered by most books. Your book WILL not be happy about this one.

There's actually other chases that go on during the fall, but these are the 'Heavy Hitters' that most will be playing. If you need to play more, you'll love the rest of what's offered as they come together in one package.

The more you consider playing other methods, the more you'll consider playing this one. Teasers and Chasing are like chocolate and peanut butter, Abbot and Castello, Love and marriage, Al and Peg. You get the point. You love the above, you're going to love this.
    And for you newer guys, waiting until next year like my new clients this year did last year was a costly move. Don't watch and let an ENTIRE season of profits go down the drain. I've discovered that teaser chasing is different in EVERY sport for different reasons.
    So please, don't attempt this at home. If you think it's easy and try it on your own, then you'll be in for a Rude Awakening. I mean a Rick Rude Awakening, so save your time and take the selections. You're not going to the baker or plummer to get your plays are you? They don't come to me looking for cakes and I don't go to them looking for plays.

The more you understand how this works, the more you're going to want to play this way. Period.

Drop me a line Today to find out how you can take advatage of special offers BEFORE the season starts. Previous clients get a Special deal, so don't delay. Contact me @ [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Don't listen to the people on the streets telling you it can't be
    done. I've already done it...

www.bDnewscrew.com
    If Only It Were That Easy...
Working...
X