Tuesday's MLB 3000** WIRE PLAY SUPER PLAY GUARANTEE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday's MLB 3000** WIRE PLAY SUPER PLAY GUARANTEE

Yesterday afternoon we lost our MLB 2000** WIRE PLAY DOUBLE PLAY on the Orioles as they just were not able to get that one run to end the freakin' game. But we finished the night off strong winning our NFLX 2000** WIRE PLAY in fine fashion as the St.Louis Rams got the job done for us.

Today is the day I have been waiting for. It is my highest rated play that I can issue. It's rating is 3000**......its also a WIRE PLAY......its also a SUPER PLAY......and its also a GUARANTEED play.

It is my MLB 3000** WIRE PLAY SUPER PLAY GUARANTEE!!!!

Only $25.00 gets you this prime pick.

Your $25.00 gets returned to you through paypal if this play loses. The reason I place a guarantee on this play is because I know it will win. Do you really think I like giving money back????

Sign up now and turn your loses into a big win starting today with this sweet gem of a play.

NOTE TO ALL:
    If interested in this play, you must e-mail me before 1:00pm EST today because after that, I am heading down to Cleveland to catch the Tigers/Indians game tonite. And for your curiosity, that game does not involve my MLB 3000** WIRE PLAY SUPER PLAY GUARANTEE.

get it now at:
    [email protected]

gl,
    ST

free pick:
    MLB:
    NY Yankees -200
    DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?
Working...
X