Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mlb Win Rate At 80% - Guaranteed Play At 20-4!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mlb Win Rate At 80% - Guaranteed Play At 20-4!

BONE CRUSHER SPORTS PICKS NEWSLETTER

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR WINNING PICK

TODAY,APRIL 12, 2003

Call our offices between the hours of 9 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. at 1-888-859-7493 TOLL FREE for any questions
    or to ORDER YOUR PREMIUM PICK and our GUARANTEED WINNER OF THE DAY.

THERE’S HONOR IN MAKING MONEY

“BOBBY’S” BACK WITH WINNERS.

KANSAS CITY beat the CLEVELAND INDIANS 1-0, my FREE PICK , which makes my WINNING RECORD in BASEBALL this season 4-2. It’s early, but I’m HOT! HOT! HOT! in Baseball. Additionally, my GUARANTEED PICK, the NBA PHOENIX SUNS against the GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS won 117-101. That makes my GUARANTEED PICK streak 20-4. I gave out the SUNS -5.5, however, the line went to 7, but I GUARANTEED it anyway. Ask me about it and I’ll tell you no lies. My WINNING PERCENTAGE on the GUARANTEED PICK is at an INCREDIBLE 80% for the last 24 GAMES. It’s a LOCK! Don’t get too close, because I’m so hot, I’'m so HOT! HOT! HOT! you’ll get burned just standin’ in the same room. My GUARANTEED PICK is the way to go for a GUARANTEED WIN! Don’t put the fire out now. Purchase a GUARANTEED PICK and put your bookie on the spit at the weenee roast. Take a chance on this handicapper’s HOT TIPS with our PREMIUM PICK or our GUARANTEED WINNER. Spring is here, but it’s so HOT, it feels like the middle of JULY in FLORIDA. My FREE PICK TODAY is another MLB GAME that starts at 4:05 p.m. SAN FRANCISCO is 10-1 going into their game with L.A. The GIANTS are favored by a meer -135 against the DODGERS. The so-called professionals picked the DODGERS to go along way this year, but as it stands now, they have ONE 300 hitter! Kevin Brown starts for LA and Schmidt starts for SF. Low ERAs, but the HITTING will carry the game with SF as my FREE PICK TODAY. It will be a SWEEP at home for the GIANTS. GUARANTEED PICK is another NBA pick today. My PREMIUM PICK will include a MLB and NBA play of the day. My statistical analysis has worked amazingly well for years for a select few and now I’m bringing this opportunity to you.

Our record is unbeatable for the GUARANTEED picks now standing at an incredible 20-4. You too can be a WINNER by using the http://www.bonecrushersportspicks.com/home.html.

Premium picks are only $10.00. GUARANTEED PICKS are $25.00. Bones is unusually sizzling with his MLB and NBA play picks. Don’t wait too long, ’cuz NBA playoffs starts this week, and you don’t want to be on the wrong side of his spectacular plays. TRY WINNING – AFTER ALL, THERE’S HONOR IN MAKING MONEY! To find out about these picks go to http://www.bonecrushersportspicks.com/home.html and ORDER this GUARANTEED OR PREMIUM
    PICK OF THE DAY. It’s only a TEN DOLLAR PLAY for our PREMIUM and $25.00 for OUR GUARANTEED WINNER– THAT’S RIGHT, ONLY $10.00 for a QUALITY PREMIUM and $25.00 for a GUARANTEED WINNER. For $10.00 it will
    make your day but for $25.00 on our GUARANTEED WINNER IT WILL MAKE YOUR YEAR.

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET OUR NBA PACKAGE – THAT’s RIGHT FOR ONLY $99.99, you can get the entire NBA PLAYOFF PACKAGE. You’ll more than money ahead – you’ll be on track with ALL THE LATEST INSIDE INFORMATION from the Lakers to the Nicks. ORDER online or CALL TOLL FREE 1-888-859-7493.

OUR WINNING WAYS WILL CONTINUE with this year’s Baseball Season. That’s right we pick
    winners for you. This year’s baseball season is already well on its way. They are slamming in home runs left and right.

ONCE AGAIN, DO NOT FORGET OUR PREMIUM PICK and our GUARANTEED WINNER. It’s a LOCK! Go to the site for WINNERS.

For more information on our PREMIUM PICKS AND OUR GUARANTEED WINNER go to http://www.bonecrushersportspicks.com/home.html

or call TOLL FREE 1-888-859-7493

THERE’S HONOR IN MAKING MONEY
Working...
X