IVS Free Pick for Tues, July 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IVS Free Pick for Tues, July 26

Winning our Premium Pick of Houston last night the stros hit their way to a 7-1 win, although, we did misfire on our Free pick of Baltimore. Looks to me as if the O's have hit a skid. Now looking to continue winning with tonights Premium Pick! Tonights Premium Pick comes with the usual 100% Money Back guarantee. Simply put if we lose it, you get your money refunded No Questions Asked. With over 15 games on the docket there is a slew of teams to go with. I think I found a game which is a true winner. In fact, I'm going to personally put a truck load on this outcome. We have tonights Guaranteed Winner! Get it now before you get locked out! Better yet try our our 7-day pass. It's only $40 and comes with the same guarantee our weekend pass does. If we dont hit at least %50 of the games on the 7-day pass you get your Service fee of $40 back No Questions Asked! For any questions please email below or reply.

*** If you want to be added to our Free Pick Email list please send a note to:[email protected]

If you have any questions please reply or send email to [email protected]

To order Via PayPal:

Send $10 to: [email protected]

Or use our buy now buttons on our website www.1-1bet.

Free Pick: Dodgers -150
Working...
X