Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bDnewsCrew.com

Universal Chase Chart-

All teams are to be used only until they win at each point they are crossed off the list until requirements are met again. Teams are only to be played in the series specified.

St Louis ov Houston - 10*
    San Diego ov Chicago - 9*
    LAD ov Mil - 8*
    Seattle ov Tampa Bay - 7*
    Cincinatti ov Colorado - 4*

Not many teams qualify over the weekend, but as long as they all win, that's what counts.
    Quite a few 4 games series coming up this week end, so watch your bankrolls.
    Also, the 'Hot' days of the week have been eliminated. It's my own fault for not explaining it better, but those days aren't necessarily the days you HAVE to play on as much as the days they are expected most to win on based on team %'s. They have been eliminated, so all you have to do is play the teams and chase as listed. Once the series is over, the chase is over.

The next edition of UCC will be sent out on SUN 5, 2005. At that time the records for each Star Chase will be posted. I'm only going 6*-10* right now until I can get caught up.

But I can say now these series:

10* - (16-0)
    9* - (24-0)
    8* - (33-0)

Previous Series Results from earlier this week-

St Louis over Colorado- 10*(Mon) - (W)
    NYY over Kansas City- 9*(Tue)
    San Diego over Milwaukee- 8*(Mon) - (W)
    Minnesota over Cleveland- 7*(Thu) - (W)
    Toronto over Seattle- 6*(Tue) - (W)
    Texas over Detroit- 6*(Wed) - (W)
    Arizona over NY Mets- 5*(Wed)- (W)
    Florida over Pittsburg- 4*(Tue)
    Baltimore over Boston- 3*(non) - (W)
    Cincinnati over Houston- 2*(non) - (W)

Today's final plays -

NYY and Florida Marlins

With two left (NYY/Florida), we're on the verge of another series sweeping day. To get more details on receiving this and other chasing information, check out my site at:

www.bDnewscrew.com

GLTA

bD
    If Only It Were That Easy...
Working...
X