Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STU FEINER Can't Even Lie "Correctly."

I got a chuckle out of this on his comp. phone:
    He says a nickle player in last few days is up 37.5k playing his baseball while a dime player is up 42.5K.
    Hmm-unless my math is wrong, if a nickle player is up 37.5k, then shouldn't a dime player be up twice that or 75K?
    Well, if that is not enough for you, then he goes on and says that a "One thousand dollar player" is up over 200K in the last two weeks.
    What he doesn't tell you is that the "one thousand" dollar (bettot didn't get to $200K profit(which is a huge lie in itself) by betting 1K a day.
    As I stated in the service request form, he can tell you bet 15K, 25K, 50K, etc. anything so that some day and at some point in time (even if it is after one of his common losing streaks), that he is up over 200K.
    As many of you would say who have followed this guy at all, (in my case for the nearly 20 years he has been in (monkey)business), he rates as probably the worst overall capper as far as his honesty(lack of), deception and misrepresntation of his record and overall scamming tactics.
    "Your Source" should be elected on the first ballot to the Scamdicappers Hall of Shame should this miserable excuse for a capper and person ever decide to retire.
Working...
X