Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Like Taking Candy From A Baby!! Its That Easy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like Taking Candy From A Baby!! Its That Easy!!

For those of you who took advantage of the CONSENSUS USA's 50.00 deal(12 members from this forum) featuring yours truly and the CAPPERS"CREW" tonight was just a sample of the gifts that lay ahead, and I do mean gifts!!

Let me first recap my own plays tonight and state with the utmost respect in all of the other imposter UNDERDOGS out there today that besides myself, the EXECUTIVE UNDERDOG, the ONLY other underdog player is the one and only ORGINAL UNDERDOG(part of the CAPPERS"CREW" for the tournament). After us 2 FURGETTABOUTIT!! when it come to consistant DOGGIE plays, Nice call by the UNDERDOG HOTLINE on the CELTICS, losers by 30 getting 5!!

Anyways for those of you who had the ORGINAL UNDERDOG down as a pass tonight he was on ILLCHIC+4 a nice DOG WINNER and as for myself I had 3 plays tonight a REGULAR on RISLAND+1(OUTRIGHT WINNER) a REGULAR on CofC+8.5 (OUTRIGHT WINNER) and my GOD or GAME OF THE DAY on PROVIDENCE+1 a very nice 18 point OUTRIGHT DOG WINNER!! Not to shabby for UNDERDOG PLAYS!!

As for the rest of the CAPPERS"CREW" it was a very nice night on all accounts as CONSENSUS USA was 2-2 in DOG plays and 4-1 in TOTALS, BIG EAST SPORTS TRENDS came up hige with his just miss OUTRIGHT DOG WINNER on BU+10 versus the REDMEN, and the list goes on and on!!

Anyone who got these plays today and wants to refute them or call me a liar than by all means feel free to do so!! BOTTOM LINE the 50.00 deal is still alive and available as well as 13 slots open to grab with all the NIT action as well!! $50.00 gets you the ENTIRE NCAA TOURNEY as well as the NIT TOURNEY if you are one of the next 13 to signup!!

This is a GREAT deal and we all have been red hot it seems for the entire NCAA regular season so give us a shout today and become part of the ROLL!! For 50.00 bucks you really cannot go wrong!!

E-MAIL us for details below on how to join NOW!!

E-MAIL US HERE!!
    CHALK WAGERS ARE FOR PUSSYS!!
Working...
X