Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Sports Two Big Runs Put To The Saturday Test

Hi Players

Two big runs will be put to the test Saturday. My 7-0 top play selections run as well as my 8-0 NBA run. Other recent significant numbers are as follows.

Premium Selections 60-42 L102 (58.82%)

NCAA/NIT Tournament 37-25 L62 (59.67%) NBA 8-0 L8 (100%) NIT 6-2 L8 (75.00)

41-23 L64 (64.06%) and 18-5 L23 run continues Saturday. March Hoop profits March On Saturday!! I settled for a 3-1 Friday Night hitting my NCAA Play Of The Week with Wisconsin.

3 Premium Plays set to go Saturday. My Play Of The Day goes in NCAA action and the NBA run is put to the test with afternoon action. The third and final play is the second NCAA Regional Final.

Buzz Sports Automated Toll Free Picks Line 1-866-491-6541 MC/Visa/AMEX/Discover Or

1-900-772-7700 $20.00 Per Call. Details Here www.buzzsportspicksservice.com

Call billed as "Telephone Support" or as always plays avaialble on line at Buzz Sports.

Saturday Play NBA Portland Trailblazers PK. Look for Portland to get back on track. Pritchard has indicated the youth movmement needs for vertran balance. Look for him to come back with some of the regulars that have been sat down since the Cheeks firing.

Kmann - comps have been very up and down. Lost last night with the Sixers. They are 11-18 L30. Before that I had 7-8 straight service plays/comps posted here that won. If you are refering to a post being bumped without a play I apologies.

Good Luck
    Buzz
    www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections
Working...
X