Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday's 200 star ncaa play of the year & sat's recap

Charlies Sports Newsletter (ncaa edition) for 3/20/05
    For all questions and assistance call 1-866-644-6366. From the nation's best Sports Handicappers!

sunday's 200 star ncaa play of the year & sat's recap

saturday's newly rleased 200 star ncaa tourny wins on wisconsin milwaukee over!! sunday's march 29 2005 200 star ncaa play of the year Plus a full card of ncaa tourny and nba best bets for only 13.99. we would like to welcome our newest 300 members that signed on saturday huge 200 star winner on wisconsin milwaukke over. http://www.charliessportshandicappers.com/ friends I know for fact that I can make you money just give me a chance, I work hard at what I do and I want to work hard for you want guy's gas prices are going sky high, everything is getting expensive. Let me make you money as we are upgrading our famous 50 star selection to a new 200 star daily selection as charlie red mcdougall paid over 30 million dollars for access to information that will bring a 500 million dollar profit in the next 6 months. we are unreal in the month of march and we are going to make a huge profit today with sunday's march 29 2005 200 star ncaa play of the year be a part of charliessports histort today as charlie red mcdougall is going to release saturday's 200 star ncaa tournament (lock) Plus a full card of ncaa tourny plays for only 13.99 . guy's charlie and jeff levy has tapped sources again and recieved information so strong that the two men are moving close to four hundred thousand dollars. guy's you can watch sports center , crunch numbers and read the newspapers but charlie red mcdougall is privy to information on sunday's march 29 2005 200 star ncaa play of the year Plus a full card of ncaa tournament plays for only thirteen dollars and ninety nine cents . That's sunday's march 29 2005 200 star ncaa play of the year Plus a full card of ncaa tournament plays for only thirteen dollars and ninety nine cents. http://www.charliessportshandicappers.com friends all of our clients have cashed in big in the college asketball conference tournament games and today our attention again turns to the ncaa tournament where we are privy to information on sunday's march 29 2005 200 star ncaa play of the year plus a full card of ncaa tournament plays for only thirteen dollars and ninety nine cents and there is one place to play in the ncaa tournament today and only one game on today's card that is again labeled an absolute lock and we are all over this game. recieve our march madness & nit package for only sevent nine ninety nine, most online handicappers are charging over three hundred dollars for this package but at charliessports seventy nine dollars and ninety nine cent gives you all selections in all sports through the march madness final game. the USA top handicapper Charlie Red McDougall is going to be taking handicapping to the next level with sunday's march 29 2005 200 star ncaa play of the year Plus a full card of ncaa tournament playst for only thirteen dollars and ninety nine cents. We are the kings of the nba and college basketball and we are having our finest year ever this season and it will continue into the march madness and nba playoffs. Folks, http://www.charliessportshandicappers.com/ we have all the information on our new 200 star selections that you need to beat your book on a daily basis! If you want to win with the nation's top handicapping experts, than make sure you sign up with the handicapping experts........Charlies Sports!

Obtain our march madness package (all sports included) for only seventy nine ninety nine good through the ncaa final game and it includes all cbb, cbb, nit, ncaa tournament action and mlb selections. Monthly, Weekly and ten day packages are also great values. We will provide five selections today, including oursunday's march 29 2005 200 star ncaa play of the year Plus a full card of ncaa tournament playsfor only thirteen dollars and ninety nine cents. Don't forget at Charliessports cashing in is a habit not a luxury.

Charlies Sports
    nba comp play is memphis+3. http://www.charliessportshandicappers.com/ ***FOR ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS CONVENIENCE WE NOW ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS THROUGH CLICKBANK*** For all questions and assistance call 1-866-644-6366.
Working...
X