sports service records for march madd. to 1998

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sports service records for march madd. to 1998

i went into the sports monitor to see who did well during march madness s 98- i dont know if its legit or not. big al seemed to have a winning record every year with his direct phone plays. though he has very many clubs through which he sells his plays. here are the overall records i came up with. for big al last year 23-17. in 03 37-22. in 02 29-20. in 01 36-26 in 00 31-21. in 99 16-12. in 98 32-27. is it possible that these are legit sure is it possible that he writes a check and gets a reasonable record placed up there every year. sure. he also had winning records on all his many clubs. 900 club blue chip line. you get the idea. also marc lawrence posted some nice recods since 99. no where to be found in 04 and 01. but 23-17 in 03 20-13 in 02 27-20 in 00. and 18-14 in 99. interstingly ppp was not on the board in any year either not doing well or not monitored. dr bob did good one year 24-15 in 2002. not seen any other year. this is the problem they dont tell you if these guys were monitored every year or not so you dont know the records. what they should do is stop letting these guys be monitored for every set of pix and just for sides and totals. and you should be able to search for the results. for example if i want to know how a certain service did overall i should be able to type the said service in a box and be taken to his results or be notified that he was not monitored. that would put too much legitamacy into this industry though. the best records ive seen is the consensus records that thick uses when he posts his report. though i know even that has some missing info. for example i know gavazzi has lost more than 2 5 star nba plays this year. he lost one on seattle at home over phily early in the year making at least three losses, its real hard to be perfect but that report is the best. the problem with macs report is he combines all sports and all his guys sport nice won loss records playing 2-1 favs in bases. but theres no unit ratings for those guys so it may look impressive but is it really? bol in the torneys gc-
Working...
X