Profitable NHL and MLB Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profitable NHL and MLB Information

Hey gang I am currently offering a trial of my service until April 1 2003. If any of you are serious about making money on the NHL and MLB then please email or call me and we can discuss how I can help you. The only sports that can be handicapped consistently are NHL and MLB totals. I bet you are wondering how this is possible right? From the outside looking in these sports seem nearly impossible to beat, especially the totals. I have news for you; they are very beatable once you realize how to beat them.

Give me some of your time and attention and I will show it really is easy. You will get until April 1, 2003 for free, and then we will negotiate a price for my picks if you wish to continue. Give me a try for a while you have nothing to lose. Even if you choose not to bet on my games, just follow along and watch what happens. I am very fair; I will let you try my picks before you spend your hard earned money.

People always ask if you can win so much betting on sports, why do you sell picks. If I have a talent, why shouldn’t I profit from that talent. I like to be able to help others profit from what I know. My prices are always negotiated with each individual customer based on what they feel is fair. My prices are not set and they never will be. They are always affordable to be fair for all!!

This is no joke; I have been able to hit an average of 61% since I found this system three years ago! Try me out for free until April 1, 2003. The free trial will begin as soon as I am contacted.

I will explain in more detail once contacted how I can help you!!!

Aaron
    [email protected]

1-507-254-7460
Working...
X