Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocketman Sports 43-23 65% overall in Baskets this year! FREE Trial today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocketman Sports 43-23 65% overall in Baskets this year! FREE Trial today!!!

Stanford @ UCLA 10:30 PM EST
    Play On: 1* Stanford +7

Stanford is 8-7 this year while UCLA is 10-4 this season. Stanford is 11-3 SU in this series since 1997 including 4-0 SU and 3-1 ATS overall last 3 years. Stanford is 7-0 SU and ATS at UCLA since 1997 including 2-0 SU and ATS at UCLA last 3 years. We'll play Stanford today plus the points as your FREE play!!!

Welcome back to Rocketman Sports! We passed yesterday and we are passing again today (Normally we'll play at least 1 or 2 per day average)! We are 43-23 65% overall in NBA and CBB Combined this year. 63% in CBB and 68% in the NBA! One thing we like to teach our clients is proper money management and discipline. Before capping all the games tonight, I really thought we'd be playing at least 2 or 3 plays but that wasn't the case. By discipline we mean being able to pass on a given day and wait on something better tomorrow! Not having to play a game just because its on TV or just because its the Super Bowl or whatever. We use to play alot of games but have since narrowed it down and handicap the games even further so we can hit a high % and continue putting money in peoples pockets. You can go somewhere else if you're looking for alot of action but most handicappers will bury you playing too many games or you can stick with Rocketman and ensure yourself the best chance at winning this year! Our FREE play hit two days ago with the Pacers and yesterday with Davidson both easy winners! We'll have another freebie today and these plays hit a high % as well!! Check back on Friday for hopefully some plays! If I don't have any plays during this free trial I will give you Saturday ABSOLUTELY FREE so you can experience some winning

Thanks and good luck today!

www.rocketmansports.net
    www.guaranteedcappers.com
Working...
X