• Early NCAA Release for Saurday

Current Record:

NCAA/50-34, +42.12 Units YTD
    NFL/35-30, +9.85 Units YTD
    NFLX/21-13-1, +16.7 Units
    Total/106-77-1, +68.67 Units YTD
    Percentage 58%

Saturday's Play:

4**** UCLA +13, First Half (at Pinnacle)

As many of you know, I follow the football fortunes of my hometown teams just a bit closer than most... and I have been rather successful going with or against USC in a few instances this year, running the record in Southern Cal games to 5-0 last week with a GOY winner on USC -24 vs. Notre Dame. As every game situation is different, we are going to fade the same Trojans that put money in our pockets last weekend.
    UCLA has steadily improved and gelled as the season has progressed and Coach Dorrell deserves quite a bit of credit. I faded the Bruins in the early going and only lost the game against Oregon, when they surprised the hell out of me with a solid win in Eugene. They will be going to either the Insight Bowl or the Sun Bowl, depending on this weekend's result.
    USC has stsrted slowly in several games this year but there are few coaches that make halftime adjustments better than Pete Carroll and Norm Chow. They make the neccessary tweaks at half and USC just rolls over people in the 3rd and 4th quarters. What I see here is a very "game" and determined Bruin squad that will be at home and bring it to the Trojans in thr first half. They may even be tied or leading going into halftime and neither would surprise me.
    Most of these players have known each other since Pop Warner or high scholl and many are home grown right here in the SoCal area. They attend the same parties, play in the same passing leagues during offseason. This game is about pride and has always been a very closely contested game, regardless of the season's wins and losses for each team. In the last three years, USC has won each one but other than a 52-21 loss, they have been competitive. I expect UCLA to hang around very closely and Dorell has said this week that they must be able to trade points with the Trojans, so I also expect a fairly high scoring game. If USC is to cover this number at -24, they will have to pull away after halftime. UCLA will hang around for two quarters at least, so I am playing UCLA +13 in the 1st half for 4**** Units.

Good Luck to all! :D
    Mychal
    www.AdvantagePlays.com
    Football Only Handicappers since 1991
    (877)NFL-NCAA (Toll Free)
Working...
X