Bottom Line College Football Freebie for December 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottom Line College Football Freebie for December 4th

Free picks are 119-115 (+1.37 units) in 2004 overall.
    Free Bottom Line College Football picks are 6-7 (-8.5 units) so far this season.
    Premium College Football record is 36-29 (+20.5 units) so far this season.
    Premium NFL record is 36-23 (+53.5 units) so far this season.
    Overall football record for 2004 so far: 72-52 (+74 units)!

Free 5-unit Bottom Line CFB Freebie for December 4th:

Take California -24 @ Southern Mississippi

This play is mainly due to one factor, the BCS. California needs to win and although the BCS claims blowouts don't matter, don't buy it. Blowouts influence voting and voting in the polls is a factor in the BCS. Thus, blowouts do cause an effect of the BCS and the Bears need a blowout to stay in the BCS bowl game chase. Rodgers will have his way against USM as their defense is far worse than in years past. Last year he rang up 34 on them and this time 50 isn't out of the question at all. Go with Cal as they stay #4 in the country with a beating on Southern Mississippi by 35.

6-1 run in the NBA past 3 days, 5-0 in the NFL for week 12, NOW is a fantastic time to join at http://www.GuruWins.com and for only $30 all of my selections can be yours from today through through next Monday! I already have my college plays for Saturday to my clients and they'll get Sunday's NFL card tomorrow. Don't wait, join today and get in on the fun and the $$$!

Enjoy the NFL Freebie!
    SportsGuru
Working...
X