Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ACC GOY (Noon Kickoff) Goes Today... Solid Free Play Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACC GOY (Noon Kickoff) Goes Today... Solid Free Play Inside!!!

I have gone 4-1 with my college GOY so far and I have another big one today as my ACC GOY takes place. I have won my Big 10 GOY with Minesota -17 over Illinois, my Totals POY with the UNDER in the Clemson/ Maryland game, my MAC GOY with Bowling Green -28 over Ball State and my Inter-Conf GOY with Notre Dame -4.5 over Stanford, while my lone loser was my Big 12 GOY as Kansas State lost to Kansas. That's 80% and I will keep the streak alive this weekend with a big one from the ACC.

On today's card I have 3 huge CFB plays, including my ACC GOY (Noon Kickoff), plus 2 big NBA plays. My ACC GOY is guaranteed to win or you get the next week for free. Get all 5 plays for just $15.00.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

I said I would bounce back and I did just that. I went 3-1 on the day, including a perfect 3-0 sweep in the NBA, giving me a 7-3 service play record to start the roundball season. I won my top play of the day on Phoenix +1.5 over Philadelphia, making my 3 unit NBA plays a perfect 3-0 on the season. I also won with Portland -6.5 over the Clippers and San Antonio -4 over the Lakers. NBA is now 7-3 to start the year.

Today's free play and I have another free play at my site.

Syracuse -4 over Pittsburgh: The Syracuse Orangemen come into this game off an impressive offensive showing vs the UConn Huskies and now they face one of the worst pass defenses in the nation. The Panthers come into this game having allowed 270.9 ypg passing on the year, including an astounding 344.3 passing in their last 3 games. Syracuse's passing game has not been anything special this year but with Pitt keying on superstar RB Walter Reyes, I see Perry Patterson (58.3% passing this year) having a great day vs a demoralized Pittsburgh seconday. Syracuse is 10-1 ATS at home w/ revenge off a home game and 18-2 ATS at home off a home game, while Pittsburgh is just 3-8 ATS the last 11 at the 'Cuse. Pittsburgh has been a phoney team all year long as the only team they outstatted this year was Furman and with Syracuse playing at home, I see the Orange taking a big step towards securring the 2nd spot in the Big East with a big home win.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X