Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday NCAA-FB 2 Unit Total Inside

NCAA Thursday 2 Unit Pick Inside
    We had a split yesterday as the side cashed in but the total lost. Tonight, we head back to the football gridiron as Ga Tech and Va tech battle it out. I have a VERY HOT 4 unit selection on the side and a 2 unit on the total for this evening. Check out my 2 unit total posted below and definitley send me an email and get on this solid 4 unit side on tonight's ESPN Thursday Night Football game!

Free Picks posted this week:

Saturday
    3 units BYU +3 Win!
    3 units Boston College +6.5 Win!

Sunday
    no play

Monday
    3 units Cincy +7 Win!

Tuesday
    3 units St. Louis -121 L
    3 units St. Louis/Boston Under 9.5 +100 Win!

Wednesday
    4 units Boston +107 W
    4 units Boston/St. Louis Over 9.5 -115 L

Thursday
    2 units Ga Tech/Va Tech Under 40 -110

NFL/NCAA FOOTBALL FANS!!!
    I am still offering my 7 day special for the low price of $25. That's right, you will get all my MLB World Series picks, NCAA foootball games, NFL games, and now all my basketball games too! That deal is simply the best as you are paying less than $5 a day for quality selections.

NBA FANS!!
    I have a Super Special going on right now for all those interested in signing up for my NCAA/NBA Basketball package. This two sport special will cover the NBA slate and even the NCAA games too. You can get this duel package for the low price of $250 for the full season and only $150 for half season. Last year, I had a remarkable run on the courts and this season appears to be the no different. I love this game and really think this sport can be a financial cash cow.

Email for more information on the 7 day deal or any of the Basketball Packages

SPORTBOOK GURU
    www.Sportbookguru.com
    [email protected]
    PST MONITOR'S 2003-04 #1 REG SEASON MLB MONITORED CHAMPION!!!!!
Working...
X