Top Rated Plays On A Big Time Roll!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Rated Plays On A Big Time Roll!!!

For those of you that don't know how I rate my plays, here's a quick rundown: 5 Units= GOY or GOM; 3 Units= My best plays of the day; 1 and 2 Units= The best of the rest. I am on some roll right now with my top rated plays as I have gone 11-2 in my last 13 plays rated 3 Units or higher, including a perfect 7-0 in my last 7. That record includes Monday night's 3 Unit play on the UNDER 43.5. I lost a 1 Unit play on the Broncos, to end with a 1-1 split for the day, but do take notice of my big play record over the last 2 weeks or so.

Today I have 2 solid MLB plays (One is a 3 unit Play). Both plays are just $15.00 and both must win or the next week is FREE.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

I followed up Saturday's 3-2 day in my newsletter with a disappointing 2-2 day on Sunday. I won my Trend play (now 6-1 on the year) with New Orleans over Oakland and my analysis play (now 13-7 in October) with the OVER in the Dallas/ Green Bay game. My system play and power rating play ended up being the same team (Giants) and I lost both plays. I have now gone 41-23-1 (64.7%) in my last 65 plays in the Leprechaun Post. Send an email with 'subscribe' in the subject line to get my newsletter for free.

Free Play!!!
    Boise State/ Hawaii OVER 73 (Friday)

Good Luck Tonight!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X