Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Both Games of the Year Were Big Winners... Guaranteed Parlay Today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both Games of the Year Were Big Winners... Guaranteed Parlay Today!!!

Both Games of the Year Were Big Winners... Guaranteed Parlay Today!!!

Not only did I win my Big 10 GOY and my Totals POY, but they covered by a combined 54 points ATS. My Big 10 GOY covered by 28 points as Minnesota -17 beat Illinois 45-0. My Totals POY was another easy win as Clemson and Maryland stayed UNDER the 43, covering by 26 points. That's now a 4-1 record on the year in GOY plays. I also won with Michigan +4 over Purdue and the OVER in game 1 over the World Series. I lost with NC State +7 over Miami and Texas A&M -19.5 over Colorado. Overall it was a 4-2 day and I'm very happy with that, especially since my 2 big plays were never in doubt.

On today's card I have 2 big plays in the NFL that must win or the next week is free. I also have 2 more NFL and 1 World Series play as well. Get all 5 plays for just $15.00.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Pro Handicapping Notes
    Here are some handicaping trends for pro football to you get ready for today. NFL Home favorites have not faired well this year going 23-35-2 ATS, including 18-27-1 vs the number as a home fav of 7 or less. Home favorites of 3.5 to 7 have gone 19-9 SU but just 11-16-1 ATS. On the other side home dogs of 0-3 show a small winning record at 8-7-1 ATS, while home dogs of 3.5 or more are just 2-10 vs the number. One interesting note involving the total is that in games when there is a home dog the UNDER has gone 9-18.

Today's Free Play, plus at my site I have my system and trend plays of the week on my free picks page.

Dallas/ Green Bay OVER 44: This series has been known for high scoring games and this one should be no different. The Cowboys enter this game with the 11 ranked offense, while the Packers have the 3rd. Dallas is 15th in total defense and 23 in points allowed, while the Pack is 21st in total defense and 28th in points allowed. The Packers have had struggles at home scoring this year but they are still averaging 380 ypg at Lambeau, while their defense is allowing 388 ypg and 27.7 ppg at home. Dallas' defense has been bad on the road giving up 26.5 ppg and 399.5 ypg, including 284.5 ypg through the air. Here is a good system that goes with this pick and it's to take the OVER when a road team has lost their last 2 home games outright as favorites. The system is 21-7 since 1994. Also the OVER is 9-1 the last 10 in the series and 5-1 in Green Bay's last 6 October games. Plenty of points here as 2 good offenses meet 2 struggling defenses and this game goes OVER early in the 4th.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X