Big 10 GOY and CFB Totals POY This Weekend!!! Free Play Inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 10 GOY and CFB Totals POY This Weekend!!! Free Play Inside

This weekend I have 2 big plays going, my Big 10 Game of the Year and my College Totals Play of the year. Both plays will be guaranteed to win or the next week is free. Get both plays along with 3 more CFB plays and a World Series pick for just $15.00 on Saturday morning after 9 am. I am 2-1 on CFB picks of the year so far, so get on board.

On Today's Card I have a guaranteed parlay the must win or the next week is free. You will also get a bonus play as well. Get all 3 plays for just $15.00.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Sign up now for my newsletter, it's free and it's gone 35-19-1 in the last 55 plays in it. During the course of the football season it will be released from Thursday through Monday only. In it you will recieve free plays, trend angles and a whole lot more. Just email me at [email protected] and put 'subscribe' in the subject line.

Today's Free Play and check out my free picks page for my Pro System play of the week and my College and Pro trend plays of the week.

Louisville -29.5 over South Florida: Last week louisville really showed the nation what they are made of the they stood toe-to-toe with the Canes in their own backyard. In that game the Cards put up over 500 yards of offense and 38 points vs one of the best defenses in the nation. Now they come home , where they have outscored their opponents 87-7 and outgained them by 258 ypg. Louisville has done it with balance this year, putting up 240 ypg on the ground and 265 ypg through the air. The Louisville offense has gotten most of the press, but it's defense has been one of the best in the nation also, allowing just 295 ypg and 13.8 ppg. South Florida does not have the kind of offense than can penetrate this tough defense, while their own defense, which is allowing 30.8 ppg will have a hard time stopping the high flying Cards. The Cards lost last week after building a big lead, but this week that lead won't evaporate as they will stay focused for the entire 60 minutes. Louisville wins by 5 TD's.

Good Luck Tonight!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X