Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAC GOY Wins... NFL Totals POM Goes Today... NFL Free Play Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAC GOY Wins... NFL Totals POM Goes Today... NFL Free Play Inside!!!

Normaly I wouldn't be too excited about a 3-2 day in CFB, but when one of those wins is a GOY, I'll take it. I won My MAC GOY as Bowling Green had the 28.5 covered by half time and then just cruised in the second half. I also won with Wisconsin +6.5 over Purdue and Utah -22 over North Carolina. I took it on the chin with Virginia +3 over FSU and Oaklahoma -19 over Kansas State. I normally don't mess with spreads over 20 points, but FYI: Home teams favored by 20 or were 29-20 ATS coming into this weekend.

On Today's Card I have 5 solid NFL plays, including my Totals Play of the Month that must min or the next two weeks are free. Get all 5 plays for just $15.00

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Sign up now for my newsletter, it's free and it's gone 30-17-1 in the last 48 plays in it. During the course of the football season it will be released from Thursday through Monday only. In it you will recieve free plays, trend angles and a whole lot more. Just email me at [email protected] and put 'subscribe' in the
    subject line.

Today's Free Play
    San Francisco +10 over NY Jets: A look at the Jets first 4 games has me scratching my head as to why the spread is this high. Yes the Jets are 4-0, but their average margin of victory has only been 5.75 ppg, and that's vs teams with a combined record of 4-14. That doesn't impress me much. The Niners have played better than their 1-4 record would indicate as they have outgained their opponents by 20 ypg and they have put up 250 ypg through the air. The Jets have the 14th ranked passing defense so the Niners 8th ranked passing offense could have a a good day. The Jets are 3-16 ATS at home vs non-division opponent with a divisional away game next and 0-14 ATS before visiting the Pats, while the Niners are 7-1 ATS before a bye week and 4-0 ATS their last 4 vs the AFC East. The Niners came back from 16 down late to win in OT vs Arizona last week and that momentum should carry over to a good showing today. Look for the Jets to win, but not by much.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X