Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3-1 in the NFL Yesteday... 2 solid plays today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-1 in the NFL Yesteday... 2 solid plays today!!!

I had a nice 3-1 day yesterday in NFL, which takes some of the sting out of the bad day on Saturday. I won my top two plays on the day as Minnesota covered the 4 spot against Houston and Tampa Bay (+3.5) won outright over New Orleans. I also won with Detroit +7 over Atlanta. I would've gone 4-0 on the day had Seattle remembered that the NLF plays 60 minute games and not 55 minute games. Oh well, I'll take the 3-1 day.

On today's card I have two big plays that must both win or the next week is free. You will also get a bonus MLB play as well. Get all 3 plays for just $15.00.

After a sweet 5-1 day on Saturday, my newsletter took a step back as I went 3-2 overall in it. My System play lost on Miami and my analysis play lost with the OVER in the Colts/ Raiders game. My two power rating plays won with the Giants and Tampa Bay and I won my Trend play with Tampa. My overall newsletter record is now 29-12-1 in it's last 42 plays.

Sign up now for my newsletter, it's free and it's hot right now as I have gone 21-9-1 in the last 31 plays in it. During the course of the football season it will be released from Thursday through Monday only. In it you will recieve free plays, trend angles and a whole lot more. Just email me at [email protected] and put 'subscribe' in the subject line.

Some trends for tonight's game.
    Tennessee is 1-7 ATS as dogs on Monday nights, but 17-4 on the road after losing on the road, while MNF road teams are 3-13 ATS when their opponent allowed 35 or more points last week.

Green Bay is 12-5 ATS after scoring 10 or less and 10-2 ATS on MNF, but just 3-9 ATS vs a sub .500 opponent in October and 4-12 ATS as October favs.

Tonight's Free Play!!!
    Both teams come into this contest very desperate and where many think the defenses will have to win this one I feel that both offenses have to step up and score some points. Both defenses are banged up and these two offenses are potent. Also note that the OVER is 13-3 when Tennessee is on the road after scoring 17 or less in BB games and the OVER is 22-6 when Houston faces a team from the NFC. For Green Bay, the OVER is 6-2 when they are at home in October. Points a plenty in this one so take the OVER 43.5.

Good Luck Tonight!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X