Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4-1 last night... 5 more big plays today... freebie inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-1 last night... 5 more big plays today... freebie inside!!!

Purchase a 3 Day pass and get 7 more day's for FREE!!!

That's right, If you buy a 3 Day pass ($20.00) today I will give you 7 more days of service plays for free. That's 10 days worth of plays for just $20.00. Act now.

On today's card I have 5 solid NFL plays for just $15.00. I must go at least 3-2 or you get the next week for free.

Last night was a very good night indeed as I hit 4 out of 5 of my CFB service plays. That gives me an 8-2 record since Wednesday as I look to shake A rough start to the CFB season. I won my guarantee as I hit my top 2 plays as Georgia and Arizona State both won and covered for me. I also won with Texas A&M over Kansas State and Missouri over Colorado. My lone loss was the craziest game of the day as Rice blew a 27 point first half lead as they lost to San Jose State 70-63. Today I look to keep it going in the NFL.

My newsletter took a hit yesterday as I went 0-2 in power rating plays, 1-1 in my write-up plays and I lost my trend play with Nebraska. My record is now 18-9-1 in my last 23 plays here in the Leprechaun Post, which include my write-up plays and my Trend, System and Power Rating plays also. I look to get back on track with more solid plays below.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Today's Free Play

Philadelphia -9.5 over Chicago: Yesterday I used Louisville as a big home favorite, which is against my norm, and today I will come back with big road favorite in the NFL, which is also against my norm. When dissecting this game I did find some trends that go in favor of the Bears, but one of the thins that trends don't take into account are all the injuries that the Bears have incurred. The Bears 27th ranked defense will be without 3 starters from the seconday, plus LB Urlacher, and that is not good news when facing an Eagles team that has put up 29.3 ppg and 391 ypg. On the offensive side the Bears will be without starting QB Rex Grossman so the running game must step up, but that won't be easy either as the Eagles have shut dow the run in their last 2 games allowing just 87.5 ypg. The Eagles should easily be able to top 20 points in this game and that bodes well for them as they are 46-10 ATS when topping the 20 pt mark (3-0 this year), plus the Eagles are 25-2 ATS when they win outright on the road. The Eagles have won their first 3 games by double digits and their is nothing that would indicate they won't do it in this one as well. Eagles roll.
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X