Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bounce Back Sunday With Pro G.O.M... Free Play Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bounce Back Sunday With Pro G.O.M... Free Play Inside!!!

Pro Football Game of the Month Goes Today!!!

Today you can get my Pro Game Of The Month, plus 3 other huge NFL plays for only $15.00. If my Pro Game of the Month doesn't win then you get the next 2 weeks for free.

www.luckyleprechaunsports.com

Not much to say about last night except that it really sucked. I went 2-3 pon the day and lost my College G.O.M. as Western Michigan was upset by a really bad Ball State team. It was not a pretty game to watch. I also lost with Boston College (in the last minute) and Alabama, While I won with NC State and Rice.

Maybe I should use my newsletter plays as service plays as I had another good day here in my Leprechaun Post. I went 1-0-1 in my plays w/ analysis as Arkansas/ Alabama stayed under the total while I pushed with Iowa +13 over Michigan. I also won my College Trend P.O.W. as Louisville blasted North Carolina and I went 2-1 in my Power Rating plays. That's 4-1-1 given out for free in the Post.

Today's Free Play

Minnesota -10 over Chicago: The Vikings are off a tough loss vs the Eagles, a game which they thought they were robbed by the refs in and will take out their frusterations on a Bears team that got alot of breaks last week vs the Packers. Chicago was out gained and out played last week by Green Bay, but thanks to 3 turnovers by the Pack, Chicago wound up on the right end of a 21-10 score. The Bears won't get the same breaks in this one as Minnesota will take better care of the ball. I also look for the Vikes to build an early lead and that will force the Bears to try an win a shootout and averaging just 169 ypg through the air won't win many shoutouts. Minnesota was robbed on a bunch of calls on Monday night so look for them to come out pumped up and play erroe free football. The Bears are 1-9-1 ATS as dogs of 7 or more off a SU win, while the Vikes are 7-3 ATS vs the NFC in September. Vikings bounce back big.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X