Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So sorry to be late in posting this great offer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So sorry to be late in posting this great offer.

Sorry for being so late in posting such a GREAT offer , I know thousands of people want to sign up for this...LOL
    From Lie Gaston on his web site.

TY GASTON'S SUPER CODE ZEBRA OFFER, SAVE $20,000 SATURDAY ONLY!

Ty Gaston has the most incredible offer ever for his Code Zebra Football Selections for the season! Call Ty Gaston right now and get all of his Code Zebra games in Football and Baseball till the end of the season for just $5,000! Code Zebra games are priced at $25,000 for the season and are currently 27 wins and just 10 losses! Saturday only Ty Gaston will make all website viewers this fantastic offer for all the College Football, All the NFL, and the rest of Baseball Code Zebra games for just $5,000! And Ty Gaston will take one step further, you send the $5,000 Western Union Quick Collect, the fee to send the $5,000 is just $12.95 complete! Call Ty Gaston Saturday for this huge offer at 1-800-362-3755! Ty Gaston has Code Zebra games in baseball and football Saturday and Sunday!

You can get the rest of the baseball Code Zebra games for just $1,500.00 complete! The $1500 package ****** all the playoff and World Series games as well! Code Zebra baseball games are 146-77 on the season! Call Ty Gaston direct at 1-800-362-3755 to order!

You can get 10 Code Zebra football or baseball games for just $995.00 complete! It's your choice, plus 10 Code Zebra units for just $995 complete in football or baseball or a combination of both! Call Ty Gaston to order at 1-800-362-3755!

Code Zebra games in football are 27 wins and just 10 losses on the season, don't hesitate get a package now so you can play this weekends Code Zebra games!

Man am I pissed I missed the greatest deal of all time...LOL

bulldog999
Working...
X