Free Newsletter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Newsletter

LATE BREAKING TOP SELECTIONS and updated injury news for FREE every single day. Just E-Mail [email protected] and you'll be added to our FREE NEWSLETTER list instantly. No 900 or 800 numbers to call. No salesmen.
    No Tipsheets to buy. Free means Free! One of our Newsletter Free Plays New Jersey Nets at Memphis Grizzlies

Game Time : 8:05 p.m. Eastern
    Line : Nets -6 1/2 ....195 1/2 Grizzlies

In this game we like the Nets . They played last night and were embarrassed by the Magic 92-83. I look for them to rebound tonight in a big way. They will be in an angry mood after last night's loss and I see them playing with a great deal of emotion and intensity. The Grizzlies will be playing their first game since Feb 5th. I expect them to be rusty . They are also banged up with a number of injuries so they will be playing with a squad that will not have the cohesiveness that one needs to win. Memphis struggles with their defense. At home this year they have alllowed 100 points a game and in their last 5 they have maintained that average ( 101 to be exact) the Nets on the other hand are a better squad defensively holding their opponents to 93 point average on the road and just 91 in their last 5. The Nets are 8-4 ATS on zero days rest this year and I fully expect them to win tonight especially after last night's performance.They have beaten the Grizzlies in their last three meetings .The Grizzlies on the other hand have been struggling losing their last six overall ATS. The Grizzlies have not won since beating the San Antonio Spurs 99-93 on Jan. 2 and I do not see them winning this evening. Look for a 102-91 win by the Nets . ......TAKE THE NEW JERSEY NETS .
Working...
X