Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 Huge Plays On Today's Card... Solid CFB Freebie Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Huge Plays On Today's Card... Solid CFB Freebie Inside!!!

On today's card I have 5 college football plays that must go at least 3-2 or you get the next week for free. All 5 plays are only $15.00.

Something new to check out here at Lucky Leprechaun Sports is on my Free Picks page, where I have added my System Play of the Week and my Trend Play of the Week, which will be posted each week on Tuesday and records will be kept for those plays. Also, by the third week of the NFL season I will be adding a Cappers Corner page which will have seasonal handicapping notes, current league and team trends, systems and more, so look for it.

Also at my site right now I have my College and Pro Power Ratings plus my College and Pro previews. So head on over and check it all out. Just another way of trying to make Lucky Leprechaun Sports one of the best Handicapping sites around.

Visit www.luckyleprechaunsports.com to get it all.

Today's Free Play and I have another CFB freebie at my site.

Connecticut -15 over Duke: UConn QB Dan Orlovsky may be one of the top 5 QB's in the land and he picked up right where he left off last year, throwing for 382 yards and 5 touchdowns in their opener vs Murray State. He has now thrown 66 TD's, which is 2nd in the nation amoung active QB's. One the defensive side, the Huskies allowed just 167 total yards, while allowing Murray State to convert on jst 1 of 13 3rd down conversions. Duke had it's own offensive problems vs a tough Navy defense as they converted just 2 of 13 3rd downs, while garnering just 265 yards of total offense. Duke's defense was shredded to the tune of 430 yards vs Navy, including 301 on the ground and that was with 8 starters back on that side of the ball. Duke won't face a ground attack this week, but they still won't have an answer for Orlovsky as he should put up over 250 yards of passing. Duke had problems vs Navy's defense last week and UConn's is even better. UConn has w! on 5 straight home games and they will make it 6 straight with ease, as Duke is outmanned on both sides of the ball.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X