Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottom Line College FB Freebie for September 11th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottom Line College FB Freebie for September 11th!

Free picks are 96-87 (+23.32 units) in 2004 overall.
    Free Bottom Line College Football picks are 1-0 (+5 units) so far this season.
    Premium College Football record is 3-2 (+4 units) so far this season.

Free 5-unit Bottom Line College Football Freebie for September 11th:

Take West Virginia -20 @ UCF

West Viginia is a very legit BCS team. RB Kay Jay Harris has shown he is a force to be reckoned with this year and when you look at their offense overall, they will put pressure on other teams to keep uo with them. This is where UCF will have a problem as their offense is returning a lot of starters (8) but aren't being led by a good QB which is essential. I have a feeling that at halftime of this one it'll look like we won't cover but be patient as the skill and talent of WV takes over in the 2nd half. WV is 6-3 ATS on grass under head coach Rich Rodriguez and UCF is 1-6 ATS facing Big East opponents the past 4 years. UCF also isn't good as a home dog, going 1-5 ATS their past 6. Take the more talented team here to get the job done and get us a cover as they beat UCF by 29.

Opening Weekend starts tonight and although I don't have a selection on tonight's Colts/Patriots matchup you can be rest assured I'll have plenty of selections for Saturday and Sunday to win with! I have released my college picks for Saturday's games and my NFL selections (which have gone 9-1 past 2 seasons in week 1) for Sunday will be released tonight as well! To get in on the winning go to http://www.GuruWins.com NOW!

Enjoy the Freebie!
    SportsGuru
    all picks are accurately monitored at TrackPicks
Working...
X