solid play for thursday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solid play for thursday...

For today, we are going to take Anaheim with Washburn(11-5) up. They go against Toronto and Ted Lilly. I think in this one, they have everything going for them. They are a better team all around, their bullpen is in good shape, and they won four of their last five games. These two split six games played in Toronto this season, and this is the rubber game here for this series. After getting shut out last night, I really think the bats will be hot tonight. The Angels got 6 er off Lilly last time they met. Personally I'm not a big fan of run line bets, especially on favorites, but this time of year, and in this game I'm going to make an exception. Lay the 1.5/-120.

Yesterday favorites went 8-5, but a couple of big dogs won again, so if you're shopping for price, some of the high priced dogs are barking. Home dogs went 1-5 and continue to drain the bankroll. In the AL home dogs are 4-15 in the month of September. Be careful!!!

Good luck to all...

No big hype, but our live service people are doing great. Our "football only" guys went 5-2 last week. This coming week should be absolutely fantastic at JT Sports with the NFL in full gear. With the oddball records we keep, we always have some great plays in store. We start the week with a very solid Thursday night. In our Pay Picks, you'll get a Baseball Parlay, and the Football winner, for only $40. We are running TWO special offers, that will get you a ton of winners at a low low price!! Find out more about these great deals and what else we have available on our web site at " http://JTSports.info " or you can call the office at 1800-726-7796 and find out how we can WIN for you.
Working...
X