No announcement yet.

Go 3-0 Guaranteed... Freebie Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go 3-0 Guaranteed... Freebie Inside!!!

After a rough weekend, and two days off (one was planned and yesterday a power failure kept me away) I am ready get back to the success I've been having over the previous 3 weeks. Something new to check out here at Lucky Leprechaun Sports is on my Free Picks page, where I have added my System Play of the Week and my Trend Play of the Week, which will be posted each week on Tuesday and records will be kept for those plays. Also, by the third week of the NFL season I will be adding a Cappers Corner page which will have seasonal handicapping notes, current league and team trends, systems and more, so look for it.

Also at my site right now I have my College and Pro Power Ratings plus my College and Pro previews. So head on ove and check it all out. Just another way of trying to make Lucky Leprechaun Sports one of the best Handicapping sites around.

On today's Card I have 3 big plays that must all win or you get the next week for Free. Gett all 3 plays for just $15.00.

Sign up now for my newsletter, it's free. During the course of the football season it will be released from Thursday through Monday only, In it you will receve free plays, trend angles, handicapping articles and a whole lot more. Just email me at [email protected] and put 'subscribe' in the subject line.

Today's Play

Oakland/ Boston UNDER 7.5: A classic pitchers duel is on the way on the west coast. Both pitchers come into this game on a bit of a roll as Pedro is 2-1 with a 1.71 ERA in his last 3 starts, while Hudson is 3-0 with a 2.95 ERA in his last 3 starts. Hudson has been great at home all year posting a 1.63 ERA in 9 home starts with a combined 6.33 rpg being scored in those 9 home starts. Pedro's road ERA is over 4 this year, but only 5.2 rpg have been scored in his last 5 starts and he owns a 2.50 ERA in 12 starts vs the A's. The UNDER is 3-10 when Boston is a road fav of -125 to -150. This should be a great game to watch between 2 teams fighting for the same playoff spot, but don't expect a lot of htting as this has the makings of a 3-2 final score.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X