Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5-0 last two days, free total for today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-0 last two days, free total for today...

For today’s free pick we are taking a 10* Play on the OVER in the Seattle@Toronto game. We have Moyer up against Tower, and both pitchers have been giving it up. plus the bat have been relatively hot for both teams. Combined they've averaged just under twelve runs per game in their last series. The current line is 9.5 and has been steady all morning at the Stardust

WE SWEPT THE BOARD ON SUNDAY AND AGAIN ON MONDAY, wow, 5-0 the last two days. But yes, we gave out the "OVER-37" in the Monday night football game. But by the time I posted, it was down to 36.5 in most places, and even further in others. I ALWAYS count my winners and losers by the CLOSING LINE AT THE STARDUST, and that was 36. So for record purposes, it was a winner. I won my bet, and my personal clients all had winners too. Plus in our Pay picks, we had Houston in baseball, an 11-3 winner. We are now 5-0 the last two days, and we aim to keep it going with one more solid play for today in baseball in our Pay Picks area. This one today is a total, and it should be a good one. If you need some extra cash in your pocket, jump on board with hot-hot-hot JT Sports.

We ended up another winning week here at JT's place. So the winning just keeps on coming. We made money every single week except one, since the middle of JUNE!!!

Get more info at “ http://JTSports.info “ that’s dot INFO, not dot com. Or call the office at 1800-726-7796.

Good luck to everyone...
Working...
X