About ATS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About ATS.

I got this from someone I know... I wanted to post this here...

I have been with ATS for a little while. What I do HATE about them is in their financial package sales letters they talk about going 32-11-1 last year on their top plays on Sat. and Sun. in Football, but you then find out that record above is in their LOCK CLUB and not the Financial Package ...Bait and Switch ! So far they are doing good in Football. I took Cleveland over KC (I'm from Cleveland) I knew they would be ready for them. Ats had KC. But they also had Indy and Carolina in which both of them won. Another thing I hate about them is they keep putting pressure on me to do their Private horse program From $7,000 for 3 months they came down to $5,000 for 3 months. A good friend of mine( who does BaseBall with them) got the Private Horse program from them a few months back he paid $1,500 for one month (very dumb,I know) He played all the horses the way they told him..Win/Place/Ex./Tri. Out of 13 Races he won 1 race , the winner paid $3.20 . He also won an ex. in which paid $23.00 . BUT in playing the way (ATS) told him he lost $3,700 PLUS the $1,500 for the program. ATS said that they NEVER do that Bad in the Horses (1 win in 13 races). Since they felt bad for him for only $2,000 more he could get the other 2 months of Horses. He said NO. They called him a dumb ass and hung up on him. Are you ready for this... When my friend called the next day for his Baseball picks the rep from ATS said the day he said NO to the horse program they won 2 HUGE races they had both winners, both ex.,and both tri., that paid a total of $4,000 and if he would have joined again and played the way they would have told him he would have over $39,000. DO you believe that BULLSHIT!!! But once again my friend said no. AND so should everyone. If you do use ATS for football don't go crazy with their big plays.
    bulldog999
Working...
X