• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays Selection

NCAA College Hoops

Georgia +7 @ Kentucky
    Lines Courtesy of Wagerstreet

Wildcats come into this game off impressive road win as three point favorites against Ole Miss. They have turned up the defensive pressure in the last five allowing teams to shoot just 25.8% from behind the arc and only 39% overall.

In the same five game span the Bulldogs have been awful on the defensive end as they have allowed teams (Tenn x 2, Miss State, Vandy and Auburn) to ring up 78 PPG. I always like the team playing the better defense and tonight that is Kentucky.

The Wildcats were impressive last week in limiting Florida to just 55 points at Rupp. The last five have shown the Cats allowing just 56.6 Ppg. I had the game as a 8.5 point margin for the Cats before I figured in these two opposite trends.

The Cats should get the money tonight to because they are simply the better team. Don't forget tonight is a revenge game as well for the Cats who were upset last year at Rupp by Georgia.

Take Kentucky -7 over Georgia
    www.thedailyscore.com
    Contact us at [email protected] to receive a one week FREE trial including all of our daily selections
    The Boss
    TheDailyScore.com
Working...
X