Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 More play and this my Premium Service Play.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 More play and this my Premium Service Play.

Chicago Blackhawks at Vancouver Canucks

Game Time : 10:05 p.m. Eastern
    Money Line : Canucks Pk -200....5 over Blackhawks

We like the home team in this one. The Canucks are rested while the Hawks are playing their 4th game on the road in 6 days. They are 2-3-1 so far on this road .The Canucks are 3-1-1 in the last 5 games against the Hawks against the spread. They are in first place in the Northwest Division with 70 points and have a 14-9-5 record at home. The Hawks are just 9-13-6-2 on the road this year and will be completing their 7 game road trip tonight. They have been on the road since january 25 and have gone 2-3-1 so far. They're a tired club annd will not have the same intensity as they did in Edmonton two nights ago. The Canucks have been off since the 7th and with 2 days rest will be more than ready this evening. Lok for their big line with Bertuzzi and Naslund( both rank among the top five scorers in the NHL to pace the team) leading the way to give them all the offense they need to register the victory. The Hawks are just 2-8 ATS in its last 10 games overall and only 2-9 ATS in its last 11 road games.I see the offensive minded Canucks scoring 4 or 5 tonight and winning this one handily.... ......TAKE THE VANCOUVER CANUCKS . No BS here I posted my BIG plays today. Write down plays and checkout for yourself.
Working...
X