Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Season off to 6-0 Start... Solid Freebie Inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Season off to 6-0 Start... Solid Freebie Inside!!!

Baseball may not be doing well for me right now, but pre-season football has been on fire to start the season. I'm 6-0 in service plays and 10-1 overall (free plays included). I am currently ranked 1st at Wise Tracking, USA Sports Monitor and Free Sports Monitor for pre-season football. I had a feeling I was ready for football season, as I am more prepared than ever.

Today I have 2 big guaranteed plays (1 MLB and 1 NFL) that must win or you get the next two weeks for free. I also have a 3rd bonus play as well. You get all 3 plays for just $15.00. Plays are available after 4 pm.

Today's Free Play (5-2 L7)

Seattle/Green Bay OVER 37: Plenty of fireworks should occur when these two offensive minded teams hook up on the not-so-frozen tundra of Green Bay. Both teams posses potent offenses that could put up some early points when the 1st stringers are in there. Green Bay has excellent depth at QB, while Seattle is loaded at WR and RB. Both teams have trouble spots in the seconday, especially with the second team and that will aid the backup QB's greatly. The new no-touch rule has already seen a lot of pass interference calls and with both teams airing the ball out we could see a lot of easy scoring chances. The OVER is the call in this one.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X