Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Nfl Power System!

FREE NFL POWER SYSTEM

Nearly every NFL season there are several teams that start off red hot. Last year, for example, Minnesota, Denver, and Seattle were among the teams that were still without a loss after the first few weeks of the season. Eventually though, every team suffers that first loss; at least since the 1972 Miami Dolphins. PRO INFO SPORTS investigates literally thousands of handicapping situations and we have taken a close look at how these "hot" teams do after suffering their first loss of the season. What we discovered was quite startling. The betting public usually expects these teams to bounce back off their first loss, but that is simply not the case.

We have a chart showing how NFL favorites of less 7 points have fared from Week 6 on when coming off their first loss of the season. Since 1992, these teams are 0-20 ATS! In fact, despite being the favorite in all 20 games, they have lost 15 of the games SU! Is this a fluke or is there a logical reason for these teams performing so poorly? It's actually quite logical. Remaining undefeated requires greater effort each week. Such teams become the target of the rest of the league. Each opponent wants to be the one to spoil the perfect season. The unbeaten team is brimming with confidence and momentum, but they simply can't sustain such a high level of emotional and physical exertion every week. They are, after all, human. After finally losing, a big letdown is suffered. The perfect season is gone and the team is "brought back down to earth". As our chart shows, these teams have had a very hard time getting back up for their next game. The chart also reveals how consistent this system has been as 1993 was the only year in which there were no qualifying games. Last year alone there was 3 active games, as the aforementioned Broncos, Seahawks, and Vikings all failed to cover the spread after their first loss of the season.

We are certainly looking forward to this situation for the 2004 season. Wouldn't it be great to have more systems like this?

"DUH!" you say, "OBVIOUSLY!"

Ok, so where can you get systems like this one?

"Well, you can find a few in some of the handicapping books and magazines, but they aren't 20-0 systems!"

No, they usually aren't. And they don't usually show you the history of the system.

"Why is that?"

Simple. These are "junk" systems that no longer work. That is why they are giving them away. Yes, the system may be advertised as 15-5, but a chart of the system would reveal that it went 1-4 last year. They certainly aren't going to use it anymore, so they figure why not give it away and make it look like they are doing you a favor? And some aren't even accurate when you begin to investigate them yourself.

"No wonder these so-called 'super systems never work when I use them!"

Exactly. What you need are systems like the 20-0 ATS system above that are still good and are accompanied by charts so you can see the who, what, when, and where of the systems yourself. Wouldn't it be great to have access to such systems without having to do hours and hours of research yourself?

"I already said YES!"

Right, you did. Ok, just how many such systems would you like?

"As many as I can get!"

50?

"Sure, that would be cool."

100?

"Hey, now we're talking!"

200?

"200?! You are kidding, right?"

Yes. We actully have more than 200.

"WHAT?! How many??? 250? 300? No, way, you don't have 300!"

Right again. We have more than 300.

"OK, that's it! You are full of it. Seriously, how many do you have? No messin' around this time!"

Ok. We have 400 of these systems.

"WHAT??? NO FREAKIN' WAY!"

Of course that's just for the NFL regular season. We have more for the playoffs.

"I WANT THEM NOW. GIMME!"

How much would you pay for these systems?

"Aha! I knew there was a catch! You probably want a dollar or more for each system!"

Well, aren't they worth that much?

"Well, yeah, probably more than that, actually. Ok, ok, geez, just tell me how much this is going to cost me? You want $500?"

Well, did you know that some "Vegas Experts" have "super system clubs"?

"Yeah, what about it?"

What do they charge and what do you get in return?

"I believe they give you a few games each week in which some of their systems are active, and I think it runs $150 or more."

Would you believe that we will give you ALL 400+ of our POWER SYSTEMS for LESS than they charge for giving you a few systems each week?

"Ok, I give up. Let me see if I got this straight. While these other guys give out a few systems each week, you are giving out 400+ systems for LESS money?"

That's right. Oh, and our systems have a much higher winning percentage and we provide a chart and explanation of each system. They don't.

"This IS a dream, right???"

It's been a dream for many handicappers, but dream no more. Now YOU can have 400 of these POWER SYSTEMS with...

The 2004 NFL POWER SYSTEM e-CYCLOPEDIA

e-BOOK, CD-ROM, or POWERePORT

The MUST-HAVE handicapping tool for the 2004 NFL season!

400 Computer-researched & documented league-wide ATS POWER SYSTEMS from more than 20 NFL seasons!

Every system is 90%+ ATS and more than 350 are 100%!

Combined record of all 400 systems is 5581-46 ATS (99.2%)!

2003 record of all 400 systems is 450-1 ATS (99.8%)!

See a sample 20-0 NFL POWER SYSTEM at:

http://www.proinfosports.com/Power.html

400 POWER SYSTEMS for every situation throughout the NFL season including:

* HOME - Favorites, Underdogs, Division, Conference, etc.
    * AWAY - Favorites, Underdogs, Division, Conference, etc.
    * BY THE WEEK - Game 1, Games 4-9, Games 16, etc.
    * UNDEFEATED/WINLESS - Home, Road, Favorites, Underdogs, etc.
    * MONDAY NIGHT - Home, Road, Favorites, Underdogs, Division, etc.
    * REVENGE - Home, Road, Favorites, Underdogs, etc.
    * BYE WEEK - Before, After, Home, Road, Favorites, Underdogs, etc.
    * MISCELLANEOUS - Various Favorites, Underdogs, and MANY MORE!
    * BONUS! 80%+ WINNING NFL PLAYOFF POWER SYSTEMS - Wildcard, Divisional, Conference Championship, Super Bowl, etc.

Complete listing of past games and results for all 400 POWER SYSTEMS includes SU & ATS records and average SU & ATS win!

The 2004 NFL POWER SYSTEM e-CYCLOPEDIA has THE most POWERful NFL pointspread SYSTEMS available!

In addition to the POWER SYSTEM e-CYCLOPEDIA, POWERePORTS are offered via season, monthly, and weekly subscriptions. Clients receive an e-mail every Wednesday, listing all updated, new, and active POWER SYSTEMS for the upcoming weekend’s games. This is a very useful service for customers who want updates to eliminate losing parameters from current systems, to be informed of the discovery of new systems as they emerge, and for those who don’t want to search for the active systems every week.

Purchase the e-BOOK, CD-ROM, or POWERePORT from PRO INFO SPORTS SERVICES & PRODUCTS at:

http://www.proinfosports.com/Services.0.html

Prices are as follows:

$109.95 for the CD-ROM (shipping included!)

$99.95 for the e-BOOK

$89.95 for the Season POWERePORT

The GAMEDAY INVESTMENT FREE-LERT features a sample of the in-depth information, analysis, and advice available from PRO INFO SPORTS with complimentary selections, including POWER SYSTEMS. If you would like to join the FREE-LERT e-mailing list, simply send us a note at:

[email protected]

For ALL of our client selections, subscribe to the GAMEDAY INVESTMENT E-LERT via PRO INFO SPORTS SERVICES & PRODUCTS. E-LERTS are issued the day prior to all football games and detail each Money Play and opinion with comprehensive information, analysis and advice.

INVEST with the BEST. JOIN the PRO INFO SPORTS team TODAY and start winning TONIGHT!

http://www.proinfosports.com/Services.0.html
    ProInfoSports.com - Expert sports picks and sports handicapping systems with GAMEDAY INVESTMENT e-LERTS & POWER SYSTEMS, along with free sports picks, sports handicapping systems, and free sports handicapping tips.
Working...
X