Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Sports Saturday Day/Night 5 Pack

Hi Players

Buzz Sports 2004 Play Of The Day: 50-30 (62.50%) (DOCUMENTED)

Complete Records By Month Below. July To Date (55 - 41 57.29% +16.92 Units) (DOCUMENTED)

Free Friday's In July. All Play's Free On Friday's This Month. Our First Three Free Friday's Went 8-2 Overall And 3-0 With Our Play Of The Day Selections. Check Back Next Friday For Our Final Free Friday And See If We Keep The Run Going.

Saturday July 24th

My third free Friday goes 3-0 featuring a 3 Pack of Major League Baseball Premium Selections Friday. I have now run my record to 8-2 and 3-0 with my solid Play Of The Day selections during this free Friday trial period. The temperature has risen here at Buzz Sports in July as we have it a nice run going 74-51 (59.2% +38.00 Units) over the last 30 days. Saturday I have a Major League Baseball 5 Pack including 3 Premium Selections. Check back at 4:00 PM CST for a possible late addition to the card. Details in the members area. Get the full Saturday Card and any late addition for just $15.00. Get on board now with the discounted 2nd half season membership for $250.00.

Saturday Play: Twins/Orioles Over 9.5 -120

Good Luck
    Buzz
    http://www.buzzsportspicksservice.com
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections
Working...
X