Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Comp Detailed MLB Side Play, enjoy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Comp Detailed MLB Side Play, enjoy.

Oswalt and the rest of the Astros were all over the D-backs last night, we won going away 10-3 and never looked back, hope you had that one with me.

Good day everyone, here is my Friday Comp Detailed MLB Side Play, enjoy.

Friday Comp MLB Side Play

San Francisco @ St. Louis

The San Francisco Giants are now 53-44 overall, the team is 24-22 on the road to this point. The Giants will send up Dustin Hermanson to start this one, he is 3-3 on the season with an ever rising 4.40era thus far. Over 92 innings he's allowed 49 runs, 11 of those came courtesy of the longball while he also handed out 31 free passes to first. Hermansons last start should have been a cakewalk in a matchup against Colorado, instead he walked 4 and gave up 5 runs over just five innings of work, the Giants lost that one 10-9. The Giants themselves are just 2-2 their last four games, they are just 3-3 their last six games, I don't expect them to be able to compete at the level they need to be right now.

The St. Louis Cardinals are having a tremendous season, now 61-34 overall the team is also giving the homefans something to cheer about with a 30-18 record in their own stadium. Jeff Suppan will start for the Cards tonight and I love this guy, he's now 9-5 on the season with a 3.48era that doesn't look nearly as attractive as it should. See, he's given up just 47 runs over 111 innings, he's got 67 strikeouts on the season and that's pretty good in books. Suppan has been a godsend for the Cards, the team is now 8-2 over the last 10 starts with Suppan, they are 6-1 over his last 7 starts, he has been the backbone to this team. Suppan has given up just 8 runs over his last 27 innings of work, he walked just 4 batters over that time and collected 21 strikeouts as well. The Cards give Suppan all the support one could ask for, and with his arm burning batters at a record pace right now, I suggest we stick with the hot arm and the even hotter team.
    TAKE ST. LOUIS

Free picks, Premium picks and more information of interest can be found by visiting my service at http://www.procappers.com/handicapper.php?CapperID=6072
    - Russel Joseph
Working...
X