Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday's Free Play and offer for Free Football!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday's Free Play and offer for Free Football!!!

It wasn't easy (or pretty) but I squeezed out a 2-1 evening last night. I won with Los Angeles over Arizona and Atlanta/ Montreal UNDER 8.5, while losing with Florida over Pittsburgh. I also won my 2 free plays on the day as the White Sox beat Oakland and Philadelphia beat the Mets. Overall it was a 4-1 day and I look to build on that momentum today.

On today's card I have 2 very strong 3 Unit plays that are guaranteed to win or you get the next two weeks for FREE. I have also included a bonus 3rd pick for you. Just click on Daily Package to get my 2 guaranteed plays and a bonus play for just $10.00.

I have a special offer for you here at Lucky Leprechaun Sports and it goes like this: Buy a weekly baseball package and get the 1st week of the NFL for free or buy a monthly baseball package and get the 1st month of the NFL for free. Plus as an added bonus I will throw in the whole NFL pre-season for free.

Today's Free Play!
    Minnesota -122 over Kansas City: Carlos Silva has been struggling lately for the Twins but this is a good spot for him to break out of it. Minnesota is 5-2 vs Kansas City in the last 7 meetings, outscoring the Royals by 22 runs in that span, and if you take out the 12-3 victory by KC 2 nights ago then the Twins have outscored them 31 runs in the other 6 games. The Royals have been a bad offensive team all year long, scoring just 4.3 rpg and hitting .257. The Pitching has been just as bad, with a 5.03 ERA and allowing teams to hit .292 against them. Kansas City is an all around bad team and I don't see them getting the 3rd win in this series. Minnesota wins giving them a split of this 4 game series.

Good Luck Today!!!
    Jeff Bloss
    Lucky Leprechaun Sports
    [email protected]
Working...
X